Thursday, January 24, 2013

Amaryllis - day 32

today is actually day 33 but the photos and thoughts are from yesterday so we'll go with that for now.

It is cold again here in Franklin today. The cold snap hitting most of the US has us in single digits again this morning. It was 4 degrees yesterday when I went running. Yes, I got "the look" from my wife as I headed for the door.

Good thing I am not scheduled to run today. The temp is recording -1.3 this morning!


She should know better by now. We have been married for more than 30 years. I run in all kinds of weather. No, I don't run in the real dangerous thunderstorms or hurricanes. I am not insane. Dressed appropriately, I would rather run in the cold than on a 90+ day in the summer.

The amaryllis is doing well indoors, in the warm, catching the afternoon sun, out of the frigid cold!


Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment